QR Factory 2.9.16
Professional QR code creator - save as PNG, TIFF, PDF or EPS.
Support for RGB, CMYK and Grayscale color spaces.
Unlimited exported codes using CSV.
No credit card, email or personal information needed.
Requires macOS 10.11+
Compatible with macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
Not only does it support 10 different types of codes (URL, email, phone, SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) payments, etc are just some examples), it can create stunning, professional codes in seconds. Customize your codes with smooth rounded corners, beautiful two-tone gradients, a background colour, or even a logo in the middle.
Creating is one part - saving it is even better. Choose from PNG/TIFF for bitmap and PDF/EPS for vector. PDF/EPS allows for crisp prints at any resolution - even for a huge poster. Or print it off right from the app, or share it anyway you'd like.
QR Factory supports saving the codes in the RGB, CMYK* and Grayscale color spaces for perfect printing every time. It also has an optional feature to rotate the codes 90, 180 or 270 degrees when they are saved.
Need to create 1000s of codes at once? Not a problem. QR Factory supports batch code creation using a CSV file with no in-app purchase required.
It supports Dark Mode as well as full compatibility with macOS 10.15 Catalina, so give the free trial a try today and start making some amazing QR codes - Download Now.
As a graphic designer I have used several QR Code generators but this one beats them all.Mac App Store Review from Chrisnah80
Great options, smart UI. There’s no better app on the market to help generate high quality QR codes with a variety of finishing options.Mac App Store Review from Unshaven marc
Click here to see what's changed in QR Factory 2.9.16 (October 10, 2019) and previous versions
Version 2.9.16 Changes:
- [New] macOS 10.15 (Catalina) support.
- [New] Using Hardened Runtime to secure the app.
- [New] Completely disabled all analytics in the Paddle service we use for licensing. A win for privacy!
Version 2.9.15 Changes:
- [New] Exporting from CSV (ex: 200,000 QR codes) is now significantly faster.
- [New] Exporting person codes from CSV now default to vCard format, instead of MECARD.
- [New] Added Internet Access Policy for Little Snitch that describes all possible connections for QR Factory.
- [Fixed] Issue with person codes, where when scanning, the entire address would go into one field.
- [Fixed] Typo in the customize code window.
Version 2.9.14 Changes:
- [New] macOS 10.14 (Mojave) support including for the new system wide Dark Mode.
- [New] Refreshed icon for the "Copy QR Code" button.
- [Fixed] Issue where a CSV file with rows of empty data would fail to parse.
- [Fixed] Potential crash when creating multiple QR codes if the CSV file changed or moved after it was chosen.
- [Improvement] Updated the notes for some of the QR code types to be more informative.
- [Improvement] Updated Paddle framework to 3.0.39 to include their fixes and improvements for licensing and activations.
Version 2.9.13 Changes:
- [New] Added new options for specifying both RGB and CMYK colors in CSV files using rgb(r,g,b) or cymk(c,y,m,k).
- [New] Added description field for calendar events for both normal and CSV generated codes.
- [New] Minor update to the UI for a cleaner look.
- [Fixed] Issue where SEPA fields were not saved properly when exporting info.
- [Fixed] Issue where SEPA remittance type popup wouldn't work properly.
Version 2.9.12 Changes:
- [New] Support for macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
- [New] Added support for SMS codes that have only a message, only a phone number, or both.
- [New] Updated Paddle framework to resolve multiple issues within it.
- [Fixed] Issue where the built-in verify code feature wouldn't work properly when in trial mode.
- [Fixed] Issue where errors shown during exporting multiple codes could cause the app to become unresponsive.
Version 2.9.10 Changes:
- [Fixed] Issue where a slight mis-alignment of the squares could occur when saving in a vector format.
- [New] Added support for WPA2 authentication type in WiFi codes.
- [Improvement] Using a more reliable method of checking for an Internet connection in order to use the map feature in Location codes.
- [Improvement] If the app happens to quit unexpectedly, it will now prompt to send an anonymous crash report on the next launch.
Version 2.9.9 Changes:
- [Fixed] Issue with icons drawing upside down when saved.
- [Fixed] Issue with PDF/EPS saves potentially having incorrect rotation angle.
Version 2.9.8 Changes:
- [New] Added ability to save codes in RGB, CMYK or Grayscale color spaces.
- [New] Added ability to save codes in the TIFF format.
- [New] Added ability for the saved codes to be rotated 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- [Improvement] Exporting codes is now up to 400% faster.
Version 2.9.7 Changes:
- [New] Added support for exporting QR codes as EPS (vector) files.
- [New] Minor improvements under the hood.
- [Fixed] Issue where some QR codes exported as PDF would have part of the right side cut off.
Version 2.9.6 Changes:
- [New] Add a selectable sized border around your icon so it stands out from the qr code. It works with any icon shape, even ones with multiple curves and edges!
- [New] For convenience, the choose icon dialog now shows right away after the add icon option is checked.
- [Fixed] Issue where the in-app qr code validation wouldn't always work properly.
Version 2.9.5 Changes:
- [Fixed] Issue where an unwanted border could appear around a code exported as PDF.
- [Fixed] Issue where an exported PDF code might not be centred.
- [New] Overall improvements when saving small or large sized codes.
Version 2.9.4 Changes:
- [New] Added new area for creating SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) payment codes.
- [Fixed] Issue when using quotes inside a code's content.
- [Fixed] Issue where the logo wouldn't be centered properly when printing.
Version 2.9.3 Changes:
- [Fixed] Potential crash on app startup.
* CMYK color space is only supported when saving in the TIFF format.