QR Factory 2.9.7
Professional QR code creator - save as PNG, PDF or EPS.
Unlimited codes with a CSV file.
Not only does it support 10 different types of codes (URL, email, phone, SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) payments, etc are just some examples), it can create stunning, professional codes in seconds. Customize your codes with smooth rounded corners, beautiful two-tone gradients, a background colour, or even a logo in the middle.
Creating is one part - saving it is even better. Choose from PNG for bitmap and PDF or EPS for vector. PDF/EPS allows for crisp prints at any resolution - even for a huge poster. Or print it off right from the app, or share it anyway you'd like.
Need to create 1000s of codes at once? Not a problem. QR Factory supports batch code creation using a CSV file with no in-app purchase required.
Give the free trial a try today and start making some amazing QR codes - Download Now.
As a graphic designer I have used several QR Code generators but this one beats them all.Mac App Store Review from Chrisnah80
Great options, smart UI. There’s no better app on the market to help generate high quality QR codes with a variety of finishing options.Mac App Store Review from Unshaven marc
Click here to see what's changed in QR Factory (January 24, 2017) and previous versions
Version 2.9.7 Changes:
- [New] Added support for exporting QR codes as EPS (vector) files.
- [New] Minor improvements under the hood.
- [Fixed] Issue where some QR codes exported as PDF would have part of the right side cut off.
Version 2.9.6 Changes:
- [New] Add a selectable sized border around your icon so it stands out from the qr code. It works with any icon shape, even ones with multiple curves and edges!
- [New] For convenience, the choose icon dialog now shows right away after the add icon option is checked.
- [Fixed] Issue where the in-app qr code validation wouldn't always work properly.
Version 2.9.5 Changes:
- [Fixed] Issue where an unwanted border could appear around a code exported as PDF.
- [Fixed] Issue where an exported PDF code might not be centred.
- [New] Overall improvements when saving small or large sized codes.
Version 2.9.4 Changes:
- [New] Added new area for creating SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) payment codes.
- [Fixed] Issue when using quotes inside a code's content.
- [Fixed] Issue where the logo wouldn't be centered properly when printing.
Version 2.9.3 Changes:
- [Fixed] Potential crash on app startup.
Mac App Store version: Compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 or higher.
Direct download version: Compatible with Mac OS X 10.11 or higher.