Folder Tidy 2.7
End the chaos of your unorganized files.
No credit card, email or personal information needed.
Compatible with macOS 10.7 and higher.
Need a little more control? Open up the preferences, change the order of the built-in rules, or start to make custom rules. Use the powerful predicate editor to make pretty much any rule you'd like. For example, create a rule to move all photos with a size bigger than 5MB and older than a year into a folder. Pretty neat, eh?
Try the free trial today and end the chaos of your messiest folders. An in-depth Folder Tidy tutorial is also available to help get you started.
Whenever I go to tackle the endless amount of collected files, Folder Tidy is the tip of the spear.Mac App Store Review from EMJAYWLZ
Wow really easy. Now i can see my desktop picture!!!Mac App Store Review from E-angel
Need a little more info on how to use it? Check out the in-depth Folder Tidy tutorial.
Click here to see what's changed in Folder Tidy 2.7 (July 16, 2017) and previous versions
- [Updated] The UI/UX of the app - almost everything has been improved!
- [Updated] The Paddle framework which resolves a number of issues when purchasing or activating a license.
- [New] When purchasing a license, it will automatically fill in the details in the activation window.
- [New] Progress window shows the current number of files tidied.
- [New] Finished window shows the total number of files tidied and the total time it took.
- [New] Finished window has a button for starting a new tidy without having to re-launch the app.
- [New] The state of the details disclosure triangle is now persisted across app launches.
- [New] About window now shows the email and license key for easy access.
- [Fixed] Issue where if the app couldn't access the last chosen folders, it would try anyways and show an error dialog about not having access. Now it displays a warning and will not allow a tidy until a new folder is chosen.
- [Fixed] Issue where the app would become unresponsive when running a tidy.
- [Fixed] Issue where the progress window could become hidden.
- [New] Updated Sparkle framework to 1.14.0 to resolve potential security risk (see article on Arstechnica for more info).
- [New] Using HTTPS for updates to futher improve security.