Disk Diet 5.4.2
Clean hard to find places & get more space for your Mac.
Mac App Store version: Compatible with macOS 10.7 or higher
Direct download version: Compatible with macOS 10.9 or higher
Available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified) and Russian.
Give the free trial a try today and clean up to 10 different types of wasted space - Download Now
Disk Diet digs into Mac files you may not need and frees up a lot of storage; I’m talking about gigabytes of storage the first time you use it. Run the app and take a look at the space you reclaim.Review from Noodle Mac
Once the app has done its magic, a simple click immediately erases all the dead weight, leaving you with a lighter (and probably faster) system.Review from MacWorld
Click here to see what's changed in Disk Diet 5.4.2 (November 11, 2017) and previous versions
Version 5.4.2 Changes:
- [New] Full macOS 10.13 compatibility.
- [New] Added ability to choose unused apps by last month, last year or last 2 years.
- [New] Using two decimal places for GB sizes (ex: 1.54GB instead of 1.5GB)
- [New] Cleaning out more caches folders.
- [New] Updated Paddle service to 3.0.28 which improves and fixes many issues they were having.
- [Fixed] Issue where some apps would show as never used when they had been previously launched.
- [Fixed] Minor issues with some UI alignments for different languages.
Version 5.4.1 Changes:
- [Fixed] Fixed potential crash on startup.
Version 5.4 Changes:
- [New] Added clean up area for unused applications.
- [New] Added option to not show the cleanup warning dialog again.
- [New] Added preliminary support for the new Touch Bar.
- [Fixed] Issue where the information popovers would display with incorrect colors and sizes.
- [Fixed] Issue with slow scrolling when cleanup area dialogs were visible.
- [Fixed] Issue where the disk space bar wouldn't always show the correct section sizes.
- [Fixed] Issue where revealing an application language folder wouldn't scroll to it in the Finder.
- [Improved] Minor UI fixes.
Version 5.3.2 Changes:
- [New] Updated Sparkle framework to 1.14.0 to resolve potential security risk (see article on Arstechnica for more info).
- [New] Using HTTPS for updates to futher improve security.
Version 5.3.1 Changes:
- [Fixed] Fixed crash when opening on 10.7.
Version 5.3 Changes:
- [New] Drive information including capacity, space available, model and protocol.
- [New] Easy to read bar that shows how much space can be freed up by removing all the junk.
- [Fixed] Potential crash when seaching for languages to remove.
- [Fixed] Asking to install the helper app on each app launch.
- [Fixed] Updated the Paddle framework to resolve some minor issues with licenses.
- [Fixed] Updated the Italian translation. Thanks to Giovanni Maria Cusaro for this!